Join our Knoxville, Tennessee based full-service marketing team. If you want to have fun while putting your hard earned skills to good use then CMOco wants you!
Career Opportunities at CMOco
CMOco has two new positions available at this time. Thank you for your interest.
Senior Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategist
Knoxville, Tennessee based boutique marketing firm is seeking a Senior Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategist. This person should possess at least 3-5 years of strategic social media management and content development experience for all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snap Chat, TikTok, and You Tube. In addition, this person should have in-depth knowledge and understanding of digital display advertising in both social media platforms as well as throughout the digital eco-system. Other skills needed include the following:
- Proficient at development of social media strategy and development of monthly content calendars for a multitude of both consumer facing and business facing clients.
- Strong content writing for social media with the ability to identify target customer profiles and create content that appeals to those profiles based on individual business goals and objectives.
- Ability to develop paid advertising strategies within social media platforms, and be proficient at understanding social media advertising tools, setting up ad campaigns with specific and unique targets, and managing social media ad budgets.
- Strong understanding of analytics, with the ability to generate analytic reports to present metrics to clients based on various strategies implemented in social media both organic and paid
- Creative eye for visual graphics to support social media content, ability to use graphic apps to create imagery for social media
- Strong understanding of SEO and SEM, with ability to develop SEM initiatives and recommendations
- Ability to stay in touch with ever-changing social media technology, algorithms, and tools so that best practices can be in place
Paid time off and paid supplemental benefits such as disability, accidental, cancer, etc. up to $350 premium per month after 6 months of employement. Paid time-off within first year of employment. No comprehensive health care benefits provided.
Business Development Executive
CMOco is looking for an aggressive and creative business development executive to join our growing business. We serve both business facing and consumer facing organizations and we are looking for someone to make it rain with limitless earning potential! We provide all of the resources including lead-driven marketing and office support to set you up to be as successful as you want to be. Plus, you will be backed by senior-level marketing executives and creatives that deliver superior services insuring that your residual income is secure.
- 100% commission / $30 per hour on every hour billed in perpetuity as long as account is active (will provide income potential pro-forma upon request)
- Can be a part-time position with flexible hours to coincide with other job if needed
- Lead Driven Marketing
- CMOco Marketing Materials
- Administrative Support
- Office Space/Computer if needed
Please send your resume to [email protected]