Join our Knoxville, Tennessee based full-service marketing team. If you want to have fun while putting your hard earned skills to good use then CMOco wants you!
Career Opportunities at CMOco
CMOco has one new position available at this time. Thank you for your interest.
As the Media Buyer/Planner, you’ll be responsible for planning and securing media across numerous client accounts. You will also be collaborating with our executive team to determine the best way to achieve client goals by recommending the best paid media mix, and overseeing the implementation, optimization and reporting of both consumer and trade media campaigns for a vast client roster. CMOco has over 18+ highly sophisticated digital marketing products in-house that we leverage when appropriate, including Paid Social, IP Targeting, Display, Social Mirroring, Digital Radio, Event Targeting and many more. You will work closely with our Director of Digital Strategy to develop supporting and complementary media campaigns.
- Collaborates with key executive team to develop media briefs including both traditional and innovative media strategies for both consumer and trade media
- Works with both social and digital executive team members to set digital strategy, develop media budgets, implement campaigns and manage monthly analytic reporting
- Oversees the writing and presentation of media recommendations internally and externally
- Develops and oversees media flowcharts and the authorization of buys
- Leads the implementation and activation of media campaigns – all trafficking of media
- Provides actionable insights into campaign performance that illustrates how media plans are working to achieve results.
- Works with client manufacturers on co-op opportunities, and ensures co-op availability, and that guidelines and being met
- Assists with ensuring all media is appropriately billed, co-op advertising is filed
- Serves as the main point of contact for all media-related questions or issues
- Stays on top of media research and industry trends to provide thought leadership to internal (CMOco executive team) and external (client) audiences
- All of the above – in supporting CMOco Independent Agents and their clients in other states as needed
Expectations of Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3-5 years of media planning and buying experience
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of traditional media (TV, Radio, OOH and Print) and digital media strategy
- Understanding of analytic reporting and performance tracking of campaigns
- Creativity in developing a holistic media plan, including the ability to articulate theories behind specific strategies.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic that thrives in a unique entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Boutique but highly sophisticated and a very wide industry mix of clients
- Highly experienced executive team in which to learn from
- Ability to be a part of a small but highly innovative company that has several innovative programs that fuel our business
- New, modern offices in West Knoxville – very centrally located
- We work in the office, but strive to be as flexible as possible to support a positive life-work balance
- Casual dress
- Highly collaborative and fun, high-energy work environment
- Competitive salaries
- Benefits including dental, vision, life and other insurance coverage (do not provide comprehensive health coverage)
- Ability for year-end bonuses as company performance so dictates.
- 2 weeks paid vacation in first year (1 week after 6 months employment, a second week after 12months employment)
- 7 paid sick days per year (sick days do not roll-over year over year)
Please email resumes to [email protected].